MV

MV

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back to Running

I ran 5 miles yesterday after 9 days rest. I am going to take it easy till early December then start working on my training.
Sadly, its been raining a lot outside, and its getting colder and darker, so most miles will be put on the treadmill. I have a Netflix TV in front of my treadmill and "The Walking Dead" provided enough entertainment during the otherwise boring run.

It was an outstanding fund raising day yesterday.  People contributed generously from all around. It started with a contribution by Qasim, a long time close friend, living in Toronto area.
Ali, a good friend from Boston, made a generous contribution.
Then I received an anonymous contribution by Donnie Funch. I think someone got the word out to their friends, which is a very good sign.  Usman, my brother-in-law contributed from Baltimore, and Ling, my colleague at D2 Technologies contributed from Seattle.
An extraordinary pledge came from Dave, CEO of D2 Technologies, from Santa Barbara.

Thank you all for your help.  You are on the honor roll as the first day contributors.

Please make the roll grow:
http://www.rundfmc.org/2012/zubairk

No comments:

Post a Comment