MV

MV

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ninja Warrior Dream

I really would love to go to ANW and compete with the fittest of the fittest people. I will most probably not win, but being accepted there will be big for me.

I do not know if I will be competing in it and when, but I would love to keep the healthy life-style that I need to be fit for the competition.

I have not run for a month, but that has given me enough time and energy to concentrate on the strength.  I have been mostly concentrating on pull ups. I can do 30 pull ups in one go now, although I use legs to gain momentum. I can also do 15 pull ups with 15 pounds hanging on the back.

I have recently learnt to do a muscle up, but I need to improve my technique.

Progress is good, and progress is what I am making.

My current work-out schedule is:
Monday: Pull-ups, shoulders with weights
Tuesday: Bench press with weights, triceps with weights
Wednesday: Chin-ups, biceps with weights
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Pull ups with weights on back
Saturday: Legs with weights and machines
Sunday: Rest


Here is a video that shows my progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment