MV

MV

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A warm day in NE

Today my scheduled run was twenty-two miles. I ran only fifteen. After being on the road for two hours, I ran out of water because it was warm, sunny 80 degrees, and humid.

Now the twenty-two mile run will have to wait for the next weekend. It is wise to give up sometimes, and live to tell about it.

This short blog entry is to thank the most recent donors. Due to my generous friends, I have reached about eighty percent of my goal of four thousand dollars towards cancer research.

Faisal Bashir, David Wong, Matt Randmaa, Shua Jafarey, Mughees Khan, Rashid Shaikh, Tahir Chaudhry, Syed Raza, Zaki Sherwani, Seeme Moreira, Imran and Huma Parekh, Imran and Bushra Nasrullah, Anila and Kashif Bukhari, Scot Armstrong, Scott Wilson, Chris Brearly, Claus Benjaminsen, and Mark DeMarais donated a total of one thousand dollars in the month of March.

To date, there are more than fifty donors. I am more proud of the number of donors than the total amount of the donation. The more the number of individuals who care for their fellow citizens, the bigger the heart the human race has.

No comments:

Post a Comment