MV

MV

Monday, September 28, 2015

CFII starts

I guess I am addicted to training, but on a serious note, I am diving into the CFII rating to get IFR current. The rating is easy because by the CFI rating, you already know how to teach and how to fly IFR.

The CFII test is administered by DPE if the CFI test was done with the FAA. I can testify that the DPEs are an order lenient than the FAA inspectors.

I started CFII rating by passing the written test today. I had studied so thoroughly in the CFI that without preparation, I got only two out of fifty questions wrong. You do not need instructor permission to take any CFI written tests and that is one less formality.

Its now time to find a competent instructor, and a school to go to. Winter is the best time to train.

2 comments:

  1. So when you become CFII you can train me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will definitely do. now if you can show me how glass cockpit works then it will go much smoother :)

      Delete